Are you having problems trying to remortgage or secure a mortgage on a non standard construction property?
If you have been turned down by traditional lenders, you may need to approach a specialist lender who will consider mortgage applications for non standard construction properties.
- High rise flats (even if ex-local authority)
- Balcony access flats (even if ex-local authority)
- Timber framed houses
- Flying freeholds
- Properties with 2 kitchens
- Freehold flats
- Flats above food shops or next to some other commercial premises
- Concrete construction (eg. Wimpey no fines, Laing Easiform and many other types)