Commercial Lending specialise in arranging commercial mortgages and re-mortgages for companies, self employed traders, partnerships and entrepreneurs in order to help you raise the vital capital necessary to help your business expand and grow.
We deliver simple commercial mortgage advice and usually have funds available within two weeks of the initial application.
We consider each individuals circumstances and will research the commercial mortgage market on your behalf. We'll then recommend the most appropriate mortgage to suit your needs while assisting you every step of the way through to completion.
We can help if you can not prove your income or if you are looking to achieve any of the following:
- Purchase a new business property
- Raise funds for vital refurbishment, machinery, stock or the capital to expand your business
- Restructure your finances and repay any business or short term debts you may have accrued in the past
- Or re-mortgage your commercial property to raise cash for any other purpose
- Commercial mortgages can be secured on a wide range of properties; these include shops, guest houses, farms, industrial buildings, pubs and so on, with the normal length of a commercial mortgage being 5 to 30 years.
Commercial mortgages can be repaid on a capital and interest basis or on an interest only scheme. The latter can help reduce monthly payments considerably and therefore give more flexibility with budgets and aid your business's cash flow.
The usual maximum loan to value (LTV) you can borrow is 85% but will vary depending on the property and business type. This figure can be increased to above the value of the property if additional security is being provided, such as other commercial properties or the applicants own home. In these instances most lenders will simply take a floating charge behind any other existing mortgage you may have on the additional property being approved as security.
To find out more and to see how we can help, complete the online form – or call on 0845 123 1260 to speak to one of our experienced staff. Even if you have been turned down by the bank, we still have financing options for you.