Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is an initiative that seeks to ensure the fair treatment of customers throughout the full sales cycle by creating a customer driven culture. This will ensure that customer’s needs are put first increasing their confidence in the Financial Services Industry.
Specifically TCF aims to:
- Help customers fully understand the features, benefits risks and costs of the financial products they buy
- Ensure the sale of suitable products by making certain customers receive suitable advice which takes account of their circumstances
- Ensure customers are sold products that meet their needs and are targeted accordingly
- Ensure that marketing material is appropriate and easy to understand
- Ensure customers receive clear information and are kept suitably informed before, during and after the point of sale
- Ensure that customers do not face unreasonable barriers if they want to switch product, submit a claim or make a complaint
- Ensure that fairness is embedded and part of our corporate culture.
At Solution Mortgages treating customers fairly is our primary aim. The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA’s) initiative on TCF aligns with our aspirations and we are constantly striving to improve the products and services we deliver to our customers. The Directors and Senior Management of Solution Mortgages are committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of TCF is applied in all areas of our day to day business activities.
So how de we know if we are living up to this? Well that’s where you come in. We would like to know whether your experience lives up to these high standards.
If you have any feedback good or bad, let us know because your views are vital to Solution Mortgages and will help us shape our future.
To send us your feedback email:- firstname.lastname@example.org