Solution Mortgages
20 May 2018
call us now 0845 123 1260
the complete mortgage solution
apply now call me back

adverse remortgage

If you have credit problems or are currently experiencing financial difficulties you may be in need of an adverse remortgage. If you are looking into an adverse remortgage you will need to speak to a mortgage broker like Solution Mortgages.

We have access to a range of lenders who will consider applications from people looking for an adverse remortgage.

If you have adverse credit and are looking to remortgage it is likely you will be turned down by a traditional high street lender and would need to look for an adverse remortgage. If you need an adverse remortgage you will have to go through a broker like Solution Mortgages as the lenders who offer this type of mortgage do not usually deal direct with the public.

At Solution Mortgages once we have attained your adverse remortgage requirements, we will carry out the relevant credit searches and then look at the various lender criteria we have access to and then come back to you with our findings.

If you are interested in pursuing the adverse remortgage with ourselves we can either dispatch all the paperwork to you first class or we can send a company representative to your home to explain everything to you and complete the paperwork for you.

An adverse remortgage should be viewed as a way to rebuild your credit history. By making your payments on the new mortgage each month you will be making yourself more appealing to lenders in the future. You may even be able to move back to a high street lender if you wish after a few years.

If you would like to discuss your adverse remortgage options, please feel free to call 0845 123 1260 or by clicking the Apply Now button.

apply now call me back
call or fill out our online form
speak to one of our
experienced staff
0845 123 1260
fill out our short & simple
online form

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.